6:00pm – 6:00am – Rotating 2,2,3
Material Handler/Pick Pack person is primarily responsible for the effective operation of the logistics system. Duties will include all material handling responsibilities internal to the facility (moving raw material to the machines, removing finished materials for shipping, etc.) This person will rotate through Warehouse B, Warehouse C, Pick Pack, and EPP on a daily basis.
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
· Must be forklift qualified and able to pass the MACtac forklift-licensing program.
· Must be able to perform preventative maintenance and safety checks on forklift
· Must be able to pick orders independently with accuracy and efficiency.
· Must pack orders accurately and efficiently.
· Must be able to effectively communicate to carriers, CSR’s and management
· Familiar with PC based computer systems and RF systems.
· Must be able to use various forklift attachments safely and efficiently.
· Must learn and be able to efficiently operate all FedEx/UPS equipment
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a continuous basis for an extended period of time.
· Perform all functions normally assigned to Material Handlers.
· Perform all other duties as assigned.
· Assist the supervisor in locating inventory, as necessary and assist with inventory.
· Assist with location audit and maintenance.
· Must be willing and able to cross-train and perform all task within the EPP operation
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.