Performs a variety of activities involved in coating and lamination of papers, films and other materials according to established procedures. Primarily responsible for material loading/unloading, observation of machine run conditions and the manufacture of products meeting quality specifications. May rotate between silicone and adhesive stations.
11:00 PM – 7:00 AM
Performs the duties consistent with the Coating function including, but not limited to:
- Ensures that the coater is producing a quality product.
- Performs quality and in-process tests as assigned by Operator and/or Shift Supervisor.
- Ensures that raw and finished materials are correctly and efficiently put on and taken off the coater.
- Ensures that necessary paperwork is completed as assigned
- Assists in working towards productivity and waste reduction standards.
- Assists in machine change-overs and associated set-ups and clean-ups.
- Performs other machine positions as circumstances require and training permits.
- Reports faulty operations and/or defective materials to Operator and/or Shift Supervisor.
- Follows, and assists crew in following, environmental, safety and housekeeping procedures and/or regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary.
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or GED. Must have at least 6 months Lift Truck experience or be able to pass a Lift Truck licensing test.
If you are having issues applying, please send your resume to MactacResume@mactac.com.
|Job Category||Manufacturing, Operations|