Shift: 3rd Shift
Location: Scranton, PA Facility
Reports to: Shift Supervisor
Performs a variety of activities involved in finishing, packaging and slitting of papers, films and other materials according to established procedures and customer requirements. Assists the Finishing Operator and Finishing Assistant in maintaining a consistent flow of finishing activities.
Performs the duties consistent with the Finishing function including, but not limited to:
- Retrieves packaging supplies and notifies the Shift Leader of any shortages or inadequate inventories.
- Follows all packaging instructions and notifies the Shift Leader of any discrepancies in packaging procedures or specifications. Verifies proper labeling.
- Assists in working towards productivity and waste reduction standards.
- Assists in machine change-overs and associated set-ups and clean-ups.
- Performs other machine positions as circumstances require and training permits.
- Reports faulty operations and/or defective materials to Shift Leader.
- Follows and assists crew in following environmental, safety and housekeeping procedures and/or regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or GED is required. Must have at least 6 months experience in a manufacturing environment. Ability to use basic computer system’s hardware and software.
|Job Category||Manufacturing, Operations|