Performs a variety of activities involved in coating and lamination of papers, films and other materials according to established procedures. Primarily responsible for material loading/unloading, observation of machine run conditions and the manufacture of products meeting quality specifications. May rotate between silicone and adhesive stations.
Performs the duties consistent with the Coating function including, but not limited to:
- Ensures that the coater is producing a quality product.
- Performs quality and in-process tests as assigned by Operator and/or Shift Supervisor.
- Ensures that raw and finished materials are correctly and efficiently put on and taken off the coater.
- Ensures that necessary paperwork is completed as assigned
- Assists in working towards productivity and waste reduction standards.
- Assists in machine change-overs and associated set-ups and clean-ups.
- Performs other machine positions as circumstances require and training permits.
- Reports faulty operations and/or defective materials to Operator and/or Shift Supervisor.
- Follows, and assists crew in following, environmental, safety and housekeeping procedures and/or regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary.
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or GED. Must have at least 6 months Lift Truck experience or be able to pass a Lift Truck licensing test.
|Job Category||Manufacturing, Operations|