To be the liaison between external customers and the Mactac organization regarding the processing, follow-up and expediting of all orders from initial placement to actual delivery. Serves as a customer champion and ensures customer satisfaction in all dealings with Mactac.
Excels at the below duties and responsibilities. Requires minimal management support and supervision to handle all issues. Applies strong technical knowledge, communication skills, problem solving and decision making. Establishes and fosters positive customer relationships. Works effectively with team members, peers and management. Is recognized as an expert in all facets of the CSR role. Has a positive and flexible attitude. Handles accounts of high complexity and/or dollar volume in executing customer requirements.
Hours will be from 10:00am – 7:00pm EST.
- Receive and process customer orders while screening information for accuracy and completeness.
- Continually monitors customer order progress throughout the manufacturing operation. Advises customers and sales of any significant delays while providing alternative to fulfill customer expectations.
- Acts as liaison between MACtac departments. Works in a cooperative manner with internal and external customers.
- Utilizes problem solving skills in a proactive manner to communicate to customer issues to those who have an interest or need.
- Cross training to be fully functional on the desk of team members and assist as workload dictates.
- Researches and resolves customer deductions and order discrepancies to include the notification to those who can provide a corrective action.
- Stays abreast of new developments. Is aware of competitive offerings and cross references.
- Participates in departmental meetings. Attends offered meetings and training opportunities as requested or required.
- Manage customer complaints and work with customer or sales reps to assist.
- Maintains customer profiles in Customer Central.
- Limited travel to company and customer facilities, as needed.
- Maintains professional appearance while demonstrating tact and confidentiality.
- Maintains positive relationships within a team environment.
- Maintains positive customer relationships
- Maintain a flexible attitude.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Maintains workstation to 5S Standards
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written and effective listening.
- Strong analytical thinking with results driven problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of products and manufacturing processes with some technical knowledge.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field and 3-5 years of successful performance in a fast paced work environment; OR an Associate’s degree in a business-related field with a minimum 5 years experience; OR a HS Diploma/GED with over 5 years of experience.
- Must be Bi-Lingual in both English and Spanish.
1. Internal – Routine contact with:
- Sales, R&D, Production Planning, Credit, Accounts Receivable, Tech Service, Quality Assurance, Shipping/Logistics, Manufacturing Supervision, Marketing, and other customer service team members as needed.
- Frequent contact with Customers, freight carriers.
While there is no direct responsibility for major assets or operations in the position, a considerable impact can be made on sales volume and customer relations through the effective coordination and expediting of customers’ orders through the manufacturing process.
VI Essential Physical Requirements
Most working hours are spent in an office environment although visits to the customer’s location and other Mactac facilities may be necessary on an as needed basis. The physical requirements are representative of the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations. An employee in this position requires considerable manual dexterity for use of the computer keyboard and mouse.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
|Job Category||Customer Service|