Headquartered in Stow, Ohio, Mactac was founded as Morgan Adhesives Co. in 1959 by the late entrepreneur Burton (Burt) Morgan. Along with financial backing from Bemis Co. and a business model that focused on providing high quality products, innovative solutions and superior customer service, Mactac flourished. For 60 years, we’ve been manufacturing and distributing pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) materials that are used in label printing, graphic design, packaging, retail display, fleet graphics, automotive assembly, medical device assembly, and more. Today, Mactac employs 525 people and has operations in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Mactac’s parent company, LINTEC, is a leading company in the field of adhesive materials. The product lineup covers many diversified fields including not only adhesive papers and films for seals and labels, but also shatter-proof window films, adhesive sheets for outdoor signs, interior finishing mounting sheets, automobile-use adhesive products, semiconductor-related tape, and LCD-related adhesive products.
Mactac pressure sensitive adhesives are used in a wide range of markets and industries and our business is structured accordingly. We are a vertically integrated organization comprised of five business units – each specially designed to meet the unique needs of our customers.
Position responsibilities are to ensure that Roll Label Marketing and Sales objectives are met while managing budget, strategies, and goals. Responsible for implementing marketing and sales plans to meet divisional objectives while achieving maximum profitability for assigned product lines.
- Lead development execution of business plans
- Channel management
- Full pricing responsibility and management
- Proactively challenges the status quo
- Evaluate resource priorities and expenses allocated for product development, establish specific objectives and monitor progress towards those objectives
- Oversee day-to-day management of primary Customer Accounts (through dedicated account managers) and prospective customer leads
- Lead business development efforts, effectively targeting and coordinating both new and existing accounts, leveraging new technologies, with the objective to profitably grow Roll Label business unit
- Draw up and present (both to Division President and to Corporate Management Team) annual sales & marketing strategy, in accordance with Divisional and Corporate objectives
- Stay abreast of competitor actions and leverage Roll Label strengths wherever possible
- Decide when, where, and how to promote the Roll Label’s products (e.g. trade shows, Customer Innovation Fairs, mailings, etc.)
- Decision Impact: Division (Roll Label)
- Department Responsibility: Marketing and Sales (2)
- Budgetary (P&L) Responsibility: Yes
- Direct Reports: Yes (8)
- Indirect Reports: Yes (20)
- Physical Requirements: If Applicable
- Management Responsibilities Level: Mentor / Coach / Leader / Feedback
- Reports to: President/CEO
- Location: Stow, OH (Close proximity to Cleveland/Akron)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree Preferred
- Six Sigma/Lean/TPM Training Preferred
- Industry experience required
- 10 Years of experience in Sales and Marketing roles
- Minimum 5 years in a Management role and leading a team
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience required
- ERP Experience required
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Relocation
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Learning & Development: Tuition assistance available along with an internal training budget. Get with a hands-on company, in a fast-paced environment where you can have the runway to make change.
- Rest & Relaxation: 10 paid holidays off per year on top of a generous vacation policy.
- Great company culture: Work for a company that genuinely values work/life balance. We also have a give back mentality with participation in a variety of community activities & events.
- Health Benefits: Medical with HSA options, Dental, and Vision starting day one for you and your family. Gym on-site with a weekly yoga class.
- Prepare for the Future: Competitive 401(k) with company match.
- The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- It is the policy of Mactac that all employees are employed at the will of Mactac for an indefinite period and are subject to termination at any time, for any reason, with or without cause or notice. At the same time, employees may terminate their employment at any time and for any reason.
- Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
|Job Category||Marketing, Sales|