Headquartered in Stow, Ohio, Mactac was founded as Morgan Adhesives Co. in 1959 by the late entrepreneur Burton (Burt) Morgan. Along with financial backing from Bemis Co. and a business model that focused on providing high-quality products, innovative solutions, and superior customer service, Mactac flourished. For 60 years, we’ve been manufacturing and distributing pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) materials that are used in label printing, graphic design, packaging, retail display, fleet graphics, automotive assembly, medical device assembly, and more. Today, Mactac employs 525 people and has operations in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Mactac’s parent company, LINTEC, is a leading company in the field of adhesive materials. The product lineup covers many diversified fields including not only adhesive papers and films for seals and labels, but also shatter-proof window films, adhesive sheets for outdoor signs, interior finishing mounting sheets, automobile-use adhesive products, semiconductor-related tape, and LCD-related adhesive products.
Mactac pressure-sensitive adhesives are used in a wide range of markets and industries and our business is structured accordingly. We are a vertically integrated organization comprised of five business units – each specially designed to meet the unique needs of our customers.
The Supply Chain Manager will lead, manage and continuously improve all aspects of Mactac’s Supply Chain, and Finishing Operations. Responsible for capacity management, inventory management, demand management, and production planning. Demonstrates expertise in a variety of supply chain concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Responsible for planning and monitoring the finishing capacity of the entire network.
- Must balance customer requirements, finishing capabilities, logistics, and inventory levels to provide a competitive and positive customer experience.
- Regular coordination is required with Sales, Product Management, Customer Service, Logistics, and Coating Plants in the execution of our service platform.
- Provides a clear vision of goals and expectations for the department and provides them with the tools and training required to meet those expectations.
- Deploy a network of best practices to drive standardization across Finishing Operations.
- Develop and implement the optimum distribution strategy to improve cost and deliver service.
- Decision Impact: Department with Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Department Responsibility: Supply Chain
- Budgetary (P&L) Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: Yes (1 – 3)
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: If Applicable
- Management Responsibilities Level: Mentor / Coach / Leader / Feedback
- Reports to: Director of Sourcing
- Location: Stow, OH (Close proximity to Cleveland/Akron)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree Preferred
- Six Sigma/Lean/TPM Training Preferred
- Industry experience not required
- 10 Years of experience in Supply Chain positions such as: Production Planning Manager, Production Supervisor, Materials Management, Regional Planning Management, Service & Logistics Management, Director of Supply Chain
- Minimum 2 years in a Management role and leading a team
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience required
- ERP Experience required
- ERP Implementation Experience preferred but not required
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Relocation
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Learning & Development: Tuition assistance available along with an internal training budget. Get with a hands-on company, in a fast-paced environment where you can have the runway to make change.
- Rest & Relaxation: 10 paid holidays off per year on top of a generous vacation policy.
- Great company culture: Work for a company that genuinely values work/life balance. We also have a give back mentality with participation in a variety of community activities & events.
- Health Benefits: Medical with HSA options, Dental, and Vision starting day one for you and your family. Gym on-site with a weekly yoga class.
- Prepare for the Future: Competitive 401(k) with company match.
- The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- It is the policy of Mactac that all employees are employed at the will of Mactac for an indefinite period and are subject to termination at any time, for any reason, with or without cause or notice. At the same time, employees may terminate their employment at any time and for any reason.
- Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
|Job Category||Supply Chain|