Internship Functional Area: Engineering
Internship and Project Information:
Mactac is a leading manufacturer of pressure sensitive adhesive products worldwide. Mactac’s products are used in a wide range of industries including label printing, graphic design, packaging, digital imaging, retail display, fleet graphics, assembly engineering, automotive assembly, and medical device assembly. Mactac has established itself as an industry leader in each market, and looks to maintain that position through their world class manufacturing capabilities, new product innovation and technological advancements. Founded in 1858, the Company operates in 14 countries with about 1,000 employees worldwide. Mactac America’s Headquarters are in Stow, Ohio. More information about the Company is available at our website, www.mactac.com.
The Engineering Intern will be exposed to several areas within the Departments at Mactac. Here is an example of the projects for 2019:
- Offer heavy support on VCP projects
- Audit and edit Production and Maintenance SOPs
- Audit and perform updates to the plant and equipment layouts using AutoCad
- Perform ergonomic evaluations, time studies, simulation and line balancing.
- Participate in lean studies and improvement projects as needed.
The qualifications of the successful candidate include:
- Enrolled or a recent graduate in a Bachelor’s degree program in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline
- Strong computer skills including, but not limited to, MS Office Products and Internet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Curious with strong work ethic
- Thrives in a collaborative work environment
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability and Vet Employer.
It is the policy of Mactac that all employees are employed at the will of Mactac for an indefinite period and are subject to termination at any time, for any reason, with or without cause or notice. At the same time, employees may terminate their employment at any time and for any reason.
If you are having issues with the upload link, please send your resume to MactacResume@Mactac.com
|Job Category||Engineering, Manufacturing|