Provide tactical leadership and strategic direction to the development and maintenance of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems of Mactac. The incumbent will oversee the development, testing general and integration of key system components and provide clear direction to the development teams and analysts of the systems. They will work in concert with the Director of Infrastructure and Operations to provide a stable and efficient IT application platform. In addition to maintenance oversight of the legacy systems, they will also participate in the evaluation and eventual implementation of new systems and platforms.
• Collaborate with business analyst team and key business lead to identify new systems requirements, changes, or enhancements.
• Lead general design sessions with application developers, IT analysts, department leads to develop, maintain and update Mactac’ s ERP technology applications.
• Track ERP related issues and project requests and coordinate resolution with either 3rd party support or in-house development.
• Maintain existing ticketing and tracking methods for minor project requests as well as major project initiatives inside of Samanage portal and or Sharepoint portal
• Establish clear project standards and documentation specification requirements including but not limited to status update meetings, design reviews and formal project charters.
• Define and maintain IT Project management methodologies including the support of the current PMO IT Sharepoint team site.
• Assist and direct the successful testing and implementation of system updates, installs and decommissions.
• Manage IT change control and other ITIL applications/systems
• Provide assistance in the development of annual budgets and cost controls
• Develop inter/intra departmental policies and procedures.
• Identify and qualify system vendors and consultants to contract for the appropriate levels of service at the best price.
• Collaborate with the Director of Infrastructure and Operations in the development best in breed IT solutions
• Provide application support and provide exceptional customer support. When appropriate collaborate with Manager, Production Systems.
• Plans, delegates and monitors completion of tasks and special projects. Recommends hire, review, train, motivate and counsel staff reporting to position.
• B.S. Information Technology or related field
• 10+ years in progressive development and management of teams
• 5+ years working in Manufacturing environments in both IT and or business team
• 5+ years of hand-on development experience in any of the following C, C#, PowerBuilder, Java, Perl, .net
• Experienced in writing and understanding SQL and stored procedure development of business logic
• PMI certified or extensive project management background
• Direct management of teams between 5-10 persons
• High understanding of key manufacturing processes and procedures (Order to Invoice, Schedule to Produce, Procurement)
• Knowledge and experience in any of the following commercial ERP platforms, Dynamics 365, SAP, Infor, IQMS, Epicor
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
|Job Category||Information Technology|