Responsible for implementing strategic direction for Sales and managing a dynamic mix of Key accounts based on account needs, volume, relationship, markets and complexity of sales. This role works closely with Customer Service, Marketing and Supply Chain to manage / grow account base, locate and develop new business opportunities, and to meet annual net sales goals as determined by the EPP Management.
- Develops Sales Opportunities by researching & identifying potential accounts: Soliciting new accounts, building rapport and identifying Sales Opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Must contact predetermined level of customers each day to actively place targeted outbound calls to increase account penetration and solicit new business from prospects.
- Develops accounts by understanding customers buying habits, suggesting related / new products explaining features and benefits. Actively places outbound calls to identify wallet share within assigned accounts. Qualifies potential business within accounts. Must be able to work closely with vendors and internal supply chain to manage price and fulfillment strategies.
- Develops and facilitates relationship with customers at all levels within the organization.
- Access competitors by analyzing & summarizing competitive information & trends, Targets regaining lost pieces of business by determining why the business was lost and what is needed to regain it.
- Uses Customer Service support for account maintenance when possible. Establishes contract pricing, puts in place Custom Stock Program agreements and other customer contracts. Works with Sourcing to procure inventory.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new products. Responsible for individual development and learning objectives. Must be able to perform accurate product selection with regard to technologies, market trends and critical parameter requirements. Attend all training sessions as offered. Approved customer visits are encouraged and expected.
- Works closely with EPP Team to move opportunities in the pipeline, assist with new applications and close news business. Provide forecast information by documenting impactful changes in accounts in Microsoft Dynamic CRM tool. Includes but not limited to media and equipment Opportunities, lost revenue opportunities, and competitive information.
- Maintains CRM database integrity; this role requires the high usage of Microsoft Dynamic CRM to document notes and opportunity information for each account that is contacted or has initiated contact with EPP. Adding notes to the summary of the call is minimum expectation for every event. Focus should also include, but is not limited to: relationship building, gathering and entering secondary contacts and identifying other potential opportunities (wallet share) qualifying opportunities and existing business to provide forecast information and contact information updates.
- Manages contact strategy using Microsoft Dynamic CRM. Responsible for accurate data, completing sales plan and utilizing all analytic tools as requested by Management.
- Develops support documentation such as sales tools, application notes, White papers and other deliverables as needs arise.
- Develops knowledge of products, markets, industry trends and competitive sources by participating in on-going sales and product training.
- Coordinates with EPP staff to provide exemplary customer service. Provides highly proficient and professional customer service ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
- Captures Claim information and serves as customer Liaison for customer issues.
- Assists EPP Team with overflow sales and Customer service calls as needed.
- Adheres to all aforementioned and documented company policies and procedures. Improves quality results by identifying, influencing and implementing Continuous Improvements.
- Applies strategic systematic approaches to gain vertical markets.
- Intensive problem-solving skills. Advanced analytical skills. Relies on
- Problem-solving acumen to analyze customer issues and requirements to recommend solutions.
- Excellent Communication Skills both oral and written. Must be able to communicate with customers and co-workers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Efficiently manage multiple tasks and
abilityto remain organized in a busy office environment.
- Experience with personal computers, Windows-based applications, and a CRM-Type system.
- Ability to do some travel (5 – 10%).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field from a
four yearcollege or university.
- 5+ years of successful experience in a sales or comparable role preferred.
- Strong initiative & result oriented. Exhibits a track record of high achievement.
- Daily contact with Customer Service, Sales, Supply Chain, Marketing, Warehouse, Accounting
- Daily contact with customers and vendors. V. Responsibility
- This position has
directimpact on the revenue and strategic growth of LLT Products.
VI. Essential Physical Requirements
- Employee will spend
largemajority of time in an office setting, utilizing a personal computer and necessary accessories.
- Occasional travel may be required.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
If you are having issues with the upload link, please send your resume to MactacResume@Mactac.com