- To meet or exceed sales and margin plan objectives through Inside Sales based selling coverage.
- Work in tandem with Field Sales selling partners to jointly execute the sales and margin plan objectives for assigned territory.
- Define account specific sales strategies and call objectives with Field Sales Partner and Sales Manager.
- Research and qualify leads and execute call objectives to drive progression to new buying customer.
- Actively manage viable CRM Sales Opportunity Pipeline to drive advancement through selling stages with planned and meaningful high touch activity.
- Create and deliver formal customer presentations which demonstrate the Mactac value proposition.
- Participate in the development of business and territory account plans.
- Works with Marketing and Customer Service for pricing and availability needs.
- Establishes and develops rapport and professional customer/supplier relationships with appropriate customer personnel and identify the key decision maker(s).
- Troubleshoot product problems and quality issues. Utilize Technical Service as needed.
- Represents Mactac in a professional manner as a preferred supplier of pressure-sensitive materials and promote products for intended end uses primarily via the telephone.
- Identifies and monitors customers’ purchase potential and business direction. Prepares an annual sales plan for territory.
- Maintains expert knowledge of how assigned Mactac products are used and displays the ability to troubleshoot minor customer problems independently.
- Participates in trade shows and sales meetings.
- Prepares assigned reports accurately and on time.
- Works in conjunction with outside sales representatives to facilitate a strong customer support structure.
- Works with Management Team to develop profitable effective corporate contracts.
- Communicates product and pricing changes to assigned accounts in a timely manner.
- Organizes, coordinates, and conducts customer sales presentations and/or customer visits.
- Communicates competitive developments in his/her account base regarding marketing strategies, pricing structures or product performance and communicates intelligence to management.
- Assists management in the preparation of sales forecasts. Reports account changes in a timely manner as part of the Business Plan.
- Must be highly motivated with the ability to work independently while functioning within a team environment as well.
- Effective communication skills to facilitate conversations with people of various backgrounds. This includes a strong ability to influence others while maintaining a positive interaction.
- Experience utilizing CRM software programs like, Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce.
- Familiarity with Pressure Sensitive industry terminology and manufacturing procedures.
- Strong administrative/organization skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications with 3+ years of experience/training in sales is necessary. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Trade shows, seminars or other publications will be beneficial.
- May work closely with: other Inside Sales Reps, Marketing, Customer Service, Technical Service, Credit to support business and customer needs.
- Frequent contact with multiple levels at the customer.
This position can have an impact on territory sales and profitability through the positive management of duties.
VI. Essential Physical Requirements
Employee will spend large majority of time in an office setting, utilizing a personal computer and necessary accessories.
Occasional travel may be required (up to 20%).
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.