The Market Development Manager will drive new revenue growth and develop new business opportunities across all Mactac Business Units. Working closely with Marketing, Sales and Technical Teams to identify, prioritize, plan and execute effective commercial strategy for targeted programs. Lead business case development through commercial launch phase by clearly identifying unmet needs and leveraging Mactac value proposition.
- Thorough understanding of Mactac products, solutions, services and capabilities
- Thorough understanding of end-use markets, converting technologies, applications, and channels
- Build and manage pipeline of “what’s next” opportunities that support Mactac BU growth strategies
- Cultivate strong internal and external relationships with key stakeholders and influencers
- Drive progress through effective project planning process
- Participate in customer meetings, trade shows, and related in market events
- Develop and share insight through monitoring and reporting industry and competitive trends
- Bachelor’s degree required with major in Marketing, Business, or a related field strongly preferred. Master’s degree preferred
- 5 + years of successful experience in business development, sales and/or marketing in related industry
- Experience with developing and executing go to market strategies
- Strong business acumen
- Detail oriented and strong project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written communications and organizational skills
- Ability to travel frequently 40% +
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
It is the policy of Mactac that all employees are employed at the will of Mactac for an indefinite period and are subject to termination at any time, for any reason, with or without cause or notice. At the same time, employees may terminate their employment at any time and for any reason.
If you are having issues with the upload link, please send your resume to MactacResume@Mactac.com