Responsible for shipping orders on time, routing freight, unloading and receiving trucks and moving inbound material to an inventory location using RF function and doing cycle counts. Responsible for attention to detail and the quality of products according to customer specifications.
Perform the duties consistent with the warehouse function including, but not limited to:
- Operate forklift/clamp truck.
- Interpret work orders, slitter reports.
- Prepare packing list and bill of lading to accompany shipment.
- Accumulate, count, mark and weigh products for outbound shipment.
- Verify outgoing shipments are properly identified and marked.
- Secure and load pallets to avoid shifting or damage.
- Unload trucks receive inbound materials into inventory and move them to proper warehouse/inventory area using RF function.
- Maintains receiving logs and verifies incoming items for count, weight, etc. by matching purchase orders, packing slips and invoices.
- Produces complete and accurate packing lists and Bills of Lading.
- Receives and verifies customer returns.
- Delivers inbound packages to proper departments and obtains signatures for same.
- Call Carriers daily for pick-ups and obtain signature of Carrier’s Driver.
- Process Federal Express and UPS shipments.
- Delivers rolls for slitters as needed and upon request.
- Responsible for housekeeping as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned; including but not limited to: shipping function, RF cycle counting, and/or receiving MRS inventory.
- Regular attendance is required.
- The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- It is the policy of Mactac that all employees are employed at the will of Mactac for an indefinite period and are subject to termination at any time, for any reason, with or without cause or notice. At the same time, employees may terminate their employment at any time and for any reason.
- Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
If you are having issues with the upload link, please send your resume to MactacResume@Mactac.com
|Job Category||Manufacturing, Operations, Warehouse|